Tuesday 19 June 2012

Script is done. (Uneventful Blog post)

Okay, so the script is now done. Only took two sessions of working on it from the day I started it, just held off from finishing whilst I got a few days of complete relaxation in.

The set is up next, and I'm going to be getting a start on it as soon as I have written this post. I only be making a start, I'll be sorting out the measurements and doing all that boring stuff then I'll be making an actual start on it tomorrow.

I also have all week up until friday to work on the project, if I'm lucky I might be animating by the end of next week. Just gotta remember that I enjoy doing other things as well as stop-motion, Like I recently got back into playing the guitar and I have had to find a couple of hours a day to practice, so far I've managed 3 weeks of practising every day for at least an hour.

Anyway sorry for yet another boring blog post, I'm just letting you all know how I am progressing which is the point in this blog!

See you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment