Saturday, 3 September 2011

WIP Necron warrior update 2!

Finished painting the base! I made the crystals by using pieces of plastic sprue, i then pinned them with wire and glued them into the cork. I painted the crystals with dark angels green, i then dry brushed them with a mix of scorpion green and dark angles green, for the final highlight i dry brushed scorpion green. I put static grass around the bases of the crystals because there was small gaps around the edges.
The rocks are made from broken up pieces of cork which was undercoated with scorched brown, i then dry brushed it with snake bite leather and for the final highlight, i dry brushed bleached bone.
I haven't finished painting the necron, ive only just gotten the base coat done!

1 comment: