Saturday 20 August 2011

This one will work, why? I followed a tutorial!

Got to work on yet another armature, i followed a tutorial this time because i wanted to know if it was just the way i was making them, i have never known anyone to have as many problems as i have making armatures!

I drew a very quick design for this little guy, it will be a regular man, nothing special, i think i was wasting too much time on detail before rather than the actual design of the armature. I don't know if ill use this character for anything other than testing, he will just be my test puppet for walking and fighting and all that good stuff.

I made an armature before this one which failed, so i converted it into a beast creature thing, ill probably use it for a sculpture rather than a stopmo puppet.





No comments:

Post a Comment