Friday 5 August 2011

What's going on as of now.

I wanted to take stopmotion to the next level but i just can't do it, why? I lack the room. Yeah that's right, i don't have the room to animate anything elaborate like i want to. Every time i think of a way to make room i run into a problem which is usually me having to sacrifice a piece of furniture or one of my televisions which i don't want to have to do even if that means ill be able to make more space for animation. Ultimately i want to be able to have my own room as well as my bedroom to use as my own mini studio, but that's not possible unless i move out or my bro moves out, none of which will be happening any time soon.
My other option is the garage but, the car is stored in the their through out winter nights so that's another plan gone to waste. My next option is to get rid of my 20 something inch computer screen, which was originally for my xbox but i could plug the computer into it as well, now i don't play the xbox im now stuck with an oversized computer monitor which my parents wont let me get rid of because of how expensive and decent it is.
I do have a smaller computer monitor but like i said my parents aren't happy about the fact of me getting rid of such a good tv. Another option is to purchase a bigger desk but by doing so i would need to get rid of the cabinet in the corner which has my box tv for older game consoles. (ps2, n64 etc.) I use this tv daily to play on the playstation, im currently playing through FFVIII, so i wouldn't be too happy about getting rid of that.

This blog post has turned into more of a rant on my own room which i apologize for, now im going to go into detail about all of the hobbies i once had and what still interest me.

-First off, i love to sculpt and create life with my own hands, your only limit is your imagination!
-I used to draw a lot too, not very much now though but i would still consider it an interest.
-Much like sculpting i like to create stopmotion puppets, in the end they hardly get used.
-I used to be obsessed with warhammer/warhammer 40k, i spent sooo much money into buying miniatures and paints it's unbelievable.
-Another hobby of mine which not a lot of people are aware of is walking, i love to walk. I could walk for hours and hours but i would much rather take a peaceful walk through the country side on my own rather than with a bunch of rowdy teens.

And that's just about it my friends, if you read all of this, thank you, if not well thanks anyway. Out of those hobbies i just listed let me know in the comment section of This Video which of those hobbies would you like to see more of on my youtube channel.

2 comments:

  1. Don't let space stop you. I know people think that bigger is better, and with some things, it is! But that's part of the creative process. Think outside of the box. Heck, try making miniatures of your people and animate them. Then everything would be larger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, don carlson said i should give that a try, im going to have a go on monday and maybe post something on my channel.

    ReplyDelete