Tuesday 30 August 2011

My first display base!

So i made my own display base, finished painting on sunday and im only just getting around to posting photos!


Now remember kids, painting warhammer is my first and original main hobby, animation didn't come around for another 3 or 4 years! And this blog isn't just for animation, i want to share everything that i do in my hobby filled life, whether it be animation, sculpture, drawing, photography, painting, miniature painting and many over crazy things.


I am taking a break from thinking about claymation, all i do is try and think of ideas and it's frustrating, im actually waiting for a decent themed claymation competition so i at least have some kind of idea to work off of. Oh yes and i start my first year at college taking a course in creative media on monday, ill let you know how it goes and if it's worth taking! This is the closet thing to animation i can do in my town, i was told on the interview that we will be doing stopmotion as a part of an animation project, all i know about the course is that we will be doing: Animation, game design and some other media related work. This is the closet thing i can do to stopmotion locally which disappoints me and i don't know if it will be worth doing a second year, it all depends on how the first one goes!


I want everyone to enjoy not just my animation, but everything i do, i don't want people coming to me and asking for more animation, that's the worse thing about having a channel dedicated to one thing. If you don't think you're going to enjoy what i put up on my channel, either don't watch it or unsubscribe, im not just an animator!


So for now that's what's going on, so here are the pictures of the display base for one of my skaven night runners!










My next project is painting a bunch of these guys in my own colour scheme:


(this is not my picture, all credit goes to the original painter!)


No comments:

Post a Comment