Monday 2 July 2012

The First Shot. (Practice, or final?)

I did what I said I would do and animated something, I animated the first shot according to my storyboard and I think it turned out pretty good. I feel like I did a decent job capturing the emotion of the character, it's quite obvious that he isn't happy here and he is fed up with "Something". Nothing will make sense to anyone to anyone yet, just gotta wait until this is done and you should be able to understand it.

I actually uploaded the animation which I did but I set it to private as I don't want many people to see it, I only want the people who are interested in seeing it to see it which is why I'm posting it on my blog and in my WIP thread on Moulding Minefield, with the previous project I posted way too much information so all the work in progress and stuff can go on my blog rather than my youtube channel where everyone will see it.


The lighting is a little funny but it's ok for now, this was just a practice. The animation is ok and I would totally use this in the final thing but the lighting doesn't seem right, needs to be whiter rather than orange. I shot this on doubles because it's not going to be high speed action or anything like OGVTD was, it's going to be a slow going story driven animation.

That's all I have to share for today, and this is also the only shot in the entire animation that I can do right now, the other shots without dialogue can't be done without.... Well you will see in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment