Monday 22 October 2012

New Cam, 10 seconds done for Early Battles

Hey guys! Gonna try and keep this one short, need to leave the house in 15 minutes to go to college, well anyway....

New camera has been here for a couple of weeks now, Microsoft Lifecam Cinema, and it's great! There are some problems though, but I'll talk about that another time.

I finished everything I needed to do before I started animating Early Battles, making the characters and stuff like that, and then I went on to practice a little just to get back into animating after a long time without doing so.




I think the animation turned out very good here, I made more practice that turned out even better than these, but I'm not posting them yet.

Anyway, roughly 10 seconds of animation done already for Early Battles, just got the first bit out of the way which can be considered the boring part, now onto more interesting stuff. Will probably animate more tonight so long as I am able to work in peace like I have been able to for the past few weeks, believe it or not.

That's all for now, need to get off to college, got an early bus to catch and I have a whole day to look forward to animating!

No comments:

Post a Comment