Sunday 16 December 2012

More Complications.

Hey guys, it feels like it's been a very long time since I posted here. I've been holding off on posting here as I don't want to disappoint people or bug them with pointless updates, I think it's time to talk.

Early Battles has been at a complete stand still for a few weeks now. I don't want to work on it at all, I just don't want to work on it at the moment, I've hit a metaphorical brick wall which has put a stop to my creativity, no motivation at all, literally. I have managed about 1 minute of animation so far, it's about half way done and I just don't have the motivation to finish it off.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to finish it though. 

This crap happens every time, I'm pretty sure it happens to other people too but they manage to get around it, I'm looking for that way right now, and it's not showing itself to me.

For the time being, I'm going to be looking for something else to do until I feel inspired and motivated. Last time this happened, I got over it quickly, let's hope this is the same!

There are valid reasons as to why I have no motivation, but I don't believe it's necessary to talk about why.

You're probably sick of this crap happening, and reading these types of blog posts. I got a bad feeling about the next blog post...

Well, that's enough so see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment